Turn to Alliance Leasing for Dream Car Leasing in Melbourne
At Alliance Leasing, we love to help our customers pay less tax and drive their dream automobile through car leasing in Melbourne. Our experienced and knowledgeable team is here to provide you with the exceptional customer service that we are known for to enhance the experience of buying your new car through a novated car lease in Melbourne, Victoria. Our dedication to customer service goes above and beyond with a pledge to answer all calls within three rings and all emails within 30 minutes.
The Importance of a Novated Car Lease in Melbourne
Most people are familiar with how a car lease in Melbourne works, but many have never heard of a novated car lease. A novated lease can save you a lot of money compared to more conventional leasing agreements. Novated leases are a three-way car financing agreement between you, your employer, and us. They enable you to bundle your car running costs into one regular, ongoing, tax-effective payment. Here is a brief explanation of how a novated lease works and how it saves you money:
- With a traditional loan, you earn your salary and pay income tax on it. When you purchase a car, you use your remaining funds—your post-tax income—to pay for the operating costs of the vehicle as well as any car payments that you owe. With a novated loan, all payments come from your pre-tax income. This process effectively lowers your taxable income, so you will be paying less tax and receiving more money in your hand on payday.
- We understand that these loans might sound complicated, but when you work with us, you don’t need to worry about a thing except enjoying your dream car. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will walk you through the process from start to finish, making it as simple and easy to understand as possible.
- When the lease comes to an end, you have several options. You can sell or trade in the car and lease a new one. Any surplus funds achieved from the sale go to you, tax-free. If you love your current car, you can refinance the residual amount and continue leasing it through us, or you can pay out that residual and own the car outright.
Tips Regarding a Car Lease in Melbourne, Australia
If you are considering a car lease, the best tip that we can give you is to look at our novated options. With a novated lease, you get closer to the car of your dreams while reducing your tax burden. Here are a few things to look for in a financial servicing company:
- A selection of leasing options that don’t include your employer requiring you to use the car for business purposes with a complicated logbook and set travel amounts. Make sure to find a company with novated leasing options that don’t include all these hassles.
- Look for a leasing company that will be with you through the entire leasing process, including when the lease period ends. We maintain relationships with several dealers across Australia to help us source competitive trade-in valuations should you want to switch to a new car at the end of your lease.
- One last thing to look for when considering a lease is customer service. When you need to contact us for any reason, we will pick up the phone and reply to emails promptly and respectfully, every time.
About Alliance Leasing
We are an Australian owned and operated financial service company that focuses on novated vehicle leasing in Melbourne. These leases come with significant savings for you, but we take it even further, charging zero document fees, zero entry fees, and zero exit fees—something most other leasing companies cannot say. If you want to hear your options for a car lease in Melbourne, Australia, contact us today.