How to Choose a Partner to Provide Your Car Lease in Canberra
Is your employer offering you the opportunity to add a car lease in Canberra to your benefits package? A novated lease, which is an agreement between an agent, you, and your employer, allows you to pay for a vehicle from pre-tax pay—reducing your taxable income and guaranteeing that you don’t have to use big chunks of your take-home pay on a vehicle. At Alliance Leasing, we’ve made it our mission to demystify novated vehicle leasing and provide a smooth pathway to choosing your next set of wheels.
Key Questions to Ask Alliance Leasing About a Novated Car Lease in Canberra
Have a lot of questions about the process after reading your employer’s benefits brochure? Don’t worry; that’s normal. While the process is simple, it doesn’t always look that way. Come prepared to discuss these questions with our team:
- How much will I have to pay out of pocket in fees to set up a novated lease? Some providers require fees for setup and more, but we do not. In fact, our “no hidden fees” policy is a cornerstone of the way that we do business.
- Which costs and charges are included in my lease? Generally, costs such as fuel and maintenance are included in what you pay based on usage estimates.
- Will I be responsible for insuring the vehicle? You will need insurance to lease, but we’re happy to discuss in greater detail how this lease affects your ownership position for insurance purposes.
The Importance of Our Help for Vehicle Leasing in Canberra
Why is it so crucial to work alongside a leasing company such as ours? There are many ways that our help contributes to a better outcome for our clients.
- Enjoy a smooth setup process with excellent customer service that keeps you in the loop and fully informed on the terms that your lease agreement state. We aren’t out to fool you—instead, we put all our energy into helping you make a good decision for tomorrow.
- We make the process of finding a suitable vehicle to lease much easier. We are happy to make suggestions for dealers or otherwise point you in the right direction to find a vehicle that suits your budget and taste.
- We provide answers to all the other questions that you may have about the process from the types of cars that you can consider to what will happen if you need to transition between employers while holding a novated lease.
Why Our Service for Car Leasing in Canberra Is Cost-Effective
At Alliance Leasing, value is of the utmost importance to us, both regarding the value that our service provides to clients and the value that you receive for your investment. With no additional fees and a clear structure for what automatically comes out of your pay cheque, you can avoid surprises and enjoy driving a late-model-year vehicle for the duration of your term. When time is up, you can explore new options that allow you to start the process over again. Discover your next steps today—say hello to our team.